Educational Level of Administrators & Teachers
Baccalaureate Degrees ...........50%
Advanced Degrees .................50%
4 - 10 years 50%
11 - 20 years 25%
21 + years 25%
- The faculty of Sligo Adventist School is committed to:
- Emphasizing the significance of the Bible as the primary source of guidance in one's life.
- Fostering an atmosphere of excellence where students can develop their intellectual, creative, physical, social, and spiritual capacities.
- Providing experiences that develop competence in the tool subjects - reading, writing, computing, and communicating.
- Helping students view their talents and abilities as gifts from God and encouraging them to use their talents to the glory of God and the benefit of mankind while encouraging growth of individual personalities and achievement.
- Sharing the blessing and assurance of their own personal relationships with God.
- Guiding students to an understanding and acceptance of God's grace and of His unconditional love.
- Creating learning experiences that teach students the joy of knowing God more fully through Christian service and witness.
- Helping students to appreciate the joy and sacredness of the Sabbath.
- Developing the hope of the second coming of Christ and eternal life with Him.
- Helping students to understand the majesty of God and the importance of reverence in worship.
- Placing a high regard on the worth and value of each individual as shown by Christian courtesy and social development, with an emphasis on self-discipline and respect for authority.
- Encouraging standards of thoroughness and excellence while awakening in students a realization of the dignity of labor and a sense of satisfaction in work that is well done.
- Encouraging habits of clean and healthful living in order to maintain the body as the temple of God.
- Emphasizing the importance of good citizenship and developing this attribute in students within a changing society.